This bracket crank is ergonomic, simple to operate, and saves time and effort. The plastic grip makes the use of the winding handle simple and comfortable.
|Delivery Time|| |
Advantages for RV corner steady:
1. The unique aluminum end knob and plastic grip make the use of the winding handle simple and comfortable.
2. This unique product provides the corner steady with a flat load-bearing surface, ideal for soft ground. No more carrying around pieces of wood to put under the corner steady on soft ground!
3. The steady can be swung from the horizontal traveling position to different angles including the optimum position of vertical. Each batch corner steadies have been tested before shipment.
4. The lift height can be customized from 400-800mm.
5. This type of corner steadies is also able to be fitted as an aftermarket product to most caravans/trailers on the Australian Market.
Note: Corner steadies are not designed to be used as a jack or as the means of lifting the trailer or caravan off the ground. They are designed to stabilize the trailer or caravan when stationary.